The Cercle d'Escrime de Geispolsheim
The Fencing Club of Offenburg
offer you an
the 30th of may to the 1st of june 2020
3 days of fencing and wellness in Geispolsheim
Maître Barthel, Maître Sissler et Maître Langenbacher
and all the teams of the volunteers of the C.E.G.
Goals of the training
- Offer friendly Franco-German meetings around the practice of fencing
- Allow participants to perfect their practice
- Foster a cultural and sporting exchange and strengthen existing links
- For a fencer over 35 years of age, in it' 2nd license year minimum, season 2019-2020 and affiliated to a federation linked to the FIE
- Fencing for 3 days:
- 2 days of advanced fencing course
- Individual and team competition between trainees on the 3rd day
- Discover the Alsace:
- Saturday evening:
- Cellar visit, wine tasting and and Alsatian dinner (limited to 44 persons), at Domaine Charles Frey
- Evening board game and Alsatian dinner at the club house
- Accommodation in a hotel **** with SPA, at Hotel Diana
- Free hiking in the Vosges mountain, for accompagnyies persons, Balades en Alsace
- Saturday evening:
The mains steps of the training are at the end of this article.
- From the 30th of may to the 1st of june 2020
- At the fencing Club of Geispolsheim, Photo of the fencing area
How much it costs
- For the fencers : 300€
- For the accompagnying person* 1 maximum per fencer : 180€
These prices include the following services: sports course (for fencers), accommodation with breakfast for 2 nights, lunches, wine tasting and Saturday dinner.
- Sunday dinner at the Hotel Diana, optional: 35€
* The accompanying person shares the same hotel room as the fencer and does not participate to the sports course
- OPEN up to the 27th of MARCH 2020
- Trhough this link: Registration to the Adult Epee Advanced Training 2020
Within the space available - 30 Fencers
The organiser reserves the right to cancel the training in case of insufficient participation
Main Training Stages
The common thread of the stage will be both the history and teaching of fencing in Germany and France.
- Saturday 30 mai
- Welcome and presentation of participants at Geispolsheim at 1:00 p.m.
- Sports training from 2:00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- At 7:30 p.m. Cellar visit, wine tasting and Alsatian dinner at Domaine Charles Frey in Dambach La Ville or Board game and Alsatian dinner at the club house
- Sunday 31 mai
- Breakfast at the Diana hotel from 7 a.m.
- Meet at Geispolsheim at 9 a.m.
- Sports training from 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lunch at the Club House of the sports center from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Sports training from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Free evening or dinner at the Diana hotel at your expense
- Monday 1er juin
- Breakfast at the Diana hotel from 7:00 a.m.
- Meet at Geispolsheim at 9:00 a.m.
- Individual competition from 9.30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch at the 'Maison des Associations de Geispolsheim' from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Team competition from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Presentation of awards and internship report
- Departure at 5.30 p.m.